Losing weight is not easy. Ok well it is for some people, but not for me. A year ago Ryan and I started Weight Watchers. It was going well. Every week we were down pounds and feeling so encouraged. In fact I had lost almost 30 pounds by the wedding and needed my dress taken in...twice. Well, on the honeymoon we kind of gave up. We figured we are on our honeymoon, and we wont do this again (maybe). So we drank wine, ate french fries, and ice cream. There was no working out, no counting points. As we began our new life and routine, WW seemed to go by the wayside. Now, I still tried cooking WW friendly foods, and not order french fries but we stopped counting points. I stopped working out when Ryan's schedule changed. The motivation, was well lacking.
Today, we weighed in. All that weight we had lost had suddenly began to inch it's way back onto our hips, thighs, you name it. We have been feeling discouraged, well, namely me. I have a hard time getting back on track when I fell so far off the wagon of weight loss.
Today's weigh in was a kick in the behind. Time to get in gear. Now, working out may be a bit of a stretch, but if I can get my points in line and us eating better, we will be set...right?
Time to plan out a detailed menu, breakfast lunch and dinner. And snacks. It's hard, you are supposed to use all your daily points. Ryan has more in a day than I do, and well, trying to cook to fit both sets of points is a lot of work. But, with Ry's help, I think I can do it. I will just have to force him to eat more!
Maybe by our anniversary I can kick another 30 pounds...wouldn't that be nice?
3 comments:
don't put too much pressure on yourself, you're beautiful.
Thanks Tiff!!!! I appreciate that.
This is great!! Blog about your food and recipes so I can steal them from you!! Good luck, I know you can do it!!
Post a Comment