The past several weeks our church has been going through a series called "why". It has been amazing. Why Baptism. Why Jesus. Why Sing. Why the Bible. We missed the "Why Sing" Sunday. I was very disappointed about that. Our Worship Pastor Aaron was the one teaching, and I couldn't wait to hear it. But, I got sick.
I mean, I love music. I love to sing. My heart connects with the Lord through music. It is such a powerful tool. So, after church on Sunday I had to get a copy of the sermon.
Wow. I really enjoyed what Aaron had to say. His perspective on worship and singing was refreshing. I was encouraged. It made my heart long to worship.
I would tell you more, but I don't think I can do the subject any justice in a short blog. So, if you click here, you can hear for yourself. Just go to the one by Aaron, called Why Sing.
No comments:
Post a Comment