Friday, July 15, 2011

Springfield Trip

I am a blogger slacker. At least on this blog! But we have been BUSY! I feel like summer is flying by. I cannot believe we are already in the middle of July. I must confess, I am ready for fall. This 90 degree + weather is driving me nuts. I have never liked the heat, then you add humidity. Yeah, that's fun. I am more thankful for AC than ever before!

Back in June we were able to go visit our good friends Dennis and Katie! They moved to Springfield in May. We were so excited to see them and experience their life. Boy, we had a great time. We ate a lot, drove a lot, and played a lot! We spent a day in Branson. Oh my! So fun! We are so blessed to have these friends in our life! Here are a few photos from our trip to see them:

Ryan and I at the Fantastic Caverns


Inside the Fantastic Caverns


Katie and I at Ripleys. Largest ball of string.


Riding the Ducks!


Ryan with his quacker...annoying!


The Duck in the water...scared me!


Katie!


Lunch in Branson. It was awesome.


Thank you again Dennis and Katie for such a fun trip! We can't wait for our next adventure! :)