Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wheel of Fortune


Sometimes I think that Ryan and I are a bit older than we are. There are many reasons for this belief, but the biggest is our love for Wheel of Fortune. I have enjoyed this show for many years, but it's become our new addiction. We really try not to plan things around this precious half an hour.

It's funny, because we can tell when Pat is having an off night, or when Vanna's dress is too long. Last night, we never saw the Prize Puzzle logo, and didn't hear that special chime. We are convinced they missed it. Oops. We were sad, because the Prize Puzzle is our favorite.

I have a Spin ID. It's the ID you can sign up for in order to win the prize as well. I have never seen a number even close to my own. But last night I was surprised because the first two letters were the same as my own!! I couldn't remember the rest, and I anxiously checked this morning. No, we didn't win. But one of these days, we will. We have to. We watch every night!!!

No comments: