Friday, May 15, 2009

Happy Birthday MOM!


Today is my mom’s 50th Birthday!!! She is such an amazing woman. One who loves her family, her savior, and those around her. One who has a gentle spirit. One who gives of herself freely. I couldn’t be more thankful for her. She is one of my dearest friends. And the kind of mother and wife I hope to be. I have so much respect and love for her.

Here are some thoughts from Ryan to my mom:
“I am so thankful to have you as a mother-in-law.
You are a wonderful woman!
I love that you love Jesus with all your heart!
I love that you humbly serve Jesus and his children all the time!
I love that you have chosen to use your creative skills as an act of service to Jesus!
I love that you take time to care individually about everyone!
I love your sense of humor! You are hilarious!
I love that you have accepted me into your family!
I love that you tell Danielle and I how proud of us you are!
I love that you care about both the small and the big things!
I love the relationship you have with my wife.
I am thankful that you always make yourself available to us.
I am thankful you want to be apart of our lives.
I am thankful that you unselfishly serve us.
I am thankful that you love Al and have set a wonderful example for us of marriage.”

So Mom, or MIL (as Ryan calls you)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! We love you so much!

No comments: