Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Some recent happenings!

I feel like life has been a bit crazy lately. So here are some happenings as of late…

1. We celebrated Mother’s Day this weekend with my parents. They came down for a nice lunch. I am so thankful to have the amazing mother that I do. I am also thankful that I was blessed with an incredible Mother in Law. So, Moms, Happy Mother’s Day! I love you both very much!
2. I got my hair cut. It’s the shortest I have ever had it. Just above my shoulders. Yikes. Ryan loves it. I am still iffy. It’s funny, I wanted something a bit easier to manage…not so much the case!!!
3. I forgot how much I liked Switchfoot.
4. I was happy with the outcome of the Biggest Loser, but really, a THREE HOUR season finale? Is that necessary?
5. We had dinner with our good friends Kat and Jeff. The boys FINALLY won at “Battle of the Sexes”. It was tough saying goodbye.
6. We are going to be an Aunt and Uncle again! Congrats Shelly and Adam!
7. Ryan is recovering from Strep Throat. He woke up really sick on Monday and the Doctor said it was strep. He is on the mend though! And thus far, I am not sick.
8. My mom turns 50 on Friday! What a fun celebration that will be!
9. I am checking out a youth group tonight at a church near where we live. We are a little undecided about where we are going to call “home”. I am so excited to go tonight, I haven ‘t hung out with students in way too long.

No comments: