
MEOW!! Yes, I said Meow. We just adopted an adorable little kitten. It was an early anniversary gift from Ryan. Because it was early, I gave him naming rights (note to self, don't do that again). :) He decided to name our little guy, Meow. Yup. Meow for a cat.
He is the sweetest little guy. I had seen his picture at the Humane Society and convinced Ryan we should place a hold on him until we could get there. I am glad we did. As soon as we got to actually hold him it was as if he had chosen us. He was so affectionate and loving. He just laid on my lap purring and kissing me and just snuggling. I was in love. Ryan wanted to look a little more, but as soon as he held Meow, I could tell he knew that this kitten actually picked us!
His first night at home he just wanted to snuggle and give love. We are keeping him in the bathroom when we are gone and during the night. So the first night I woke up in the middle of the night to find him sleeping in his litterbox. At least it was clean! He has broken that habit now, thankfully! By Saturday afternoon we were wondering if our little guy only slept and snuggled. For a 3 mo. old kitten he sure wasn’t active. But that changed Saturday night. Soon he was exploring and wanting to play more and more. He now has so much more energy but is still a little snuggler. He likes to lay under our chins up on the chest area. He is just a sweetheart. It’s hard to lock him in the bathroom at night because he just looks at you and cries. It breaks my heart, I make Ryan do it now.
We are so happy to have him join our family. He seems to be such a great fit, and already such a joy to us. I will add more pictures…eventually.
3 comments:
Fun! I know having a pet brings out the nurturing side of us- so I can see why it's hard to put Meow to bed at night...I have to avoid looking at my dog when I leave for work- she has the sad face down!
Yeah, it kills me!!
sooo cute!! and Meow is a great name,it made me lol.
Post a Comment