Monday, July 27, 2009

My other blog

I told Ryan a couple of months ago that I was starting another blog. A blog about food, wine and stuff like that. I love to bake, and sometimes I love to cook. I also like to share recipes that I find. When I mentioned it on Saturday he seemed rather clueless and said I didn't tell him...or any of my readers. Well here is the link to my food blog.

http://haweskitchen.blogspot.com/

Enjoy.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Danielle! I LOVE your cooking blog! What a treat to read your life through the yummy things your hands make! Love it! It reminds me of that movie that is coming out, "Julie and Julia" based on Julie Childs...really wanna see it! You inspire me girl...makes me want to do that too or talk about things I make on my current blog...it's quite fun! Way to be! Love ya!

Anna said...

PS: I'd love to get together with you sometime!