I find myself in a very interesting state of mind. In fact, I think both Danielle and I do. We are both feeling change in our life, good change – but still change. Yet at the same time, that change can’t happen for a while. Have you ever been there?
I see and feel a change happening in my life and in my heart, but I can’t fingerpoint it. In fact, I think I know what it is – but God isn’t revealing it all to me. I like that because it assures me God knows my character and he knows my mind. I like things to happen fast and to happen now.
So, then I ask myself – what do I do now? If I think something is going to happen, how do I prepare for it? Better yet, how I do I prepare for today? I think that’s the first mystery I’m going to ask God to reveal to me.
As for what I think God is preparing us for, I think I’ll leave you hanging. Why reveal something that hasn’t been completely revealed to us.
-Ryan
No comments:
Post a Comment