Friday, May 28, 2010

Daily CZECH Up-Perspective

I can’t believe it is already Friday!
This week has flown by.
Isn’t it amazing how much time people spend waiting for the week to end and the weekend to begin?
I don’t want to be one of those people.
I believe working is a gift from God. Scripture talks about how God made us to work and to enjoy the fruits of our labor.
As I think about going to the Czech Republic, I don’t want to just live for the two weeks we are going there.
I want us to enjoy the preparation, the time we are there and the time we are home.
I don’t want to view the trip like the weekend – where we spend so much time looking forward to it, that we forget to enjoy the process of God refining us and preparing us for the trip. The work he is doing now in our hearts is going to shape us for the future.
As Danielle and I have mentioned, this trip isn’t just a short little trip in our minds, we believe it’s the beginning of something more God is doing in our lives.

Have a great weekend!

-Ryan

No comments: