Thursday, August 19, 2010

3 is such a wonderful number.

Today marks 3 years. 3 years since Ryan and I went on our first date. 3 years that we have been together.

3 years ago we went to Cafe Mingo on our first date. Had some wine. Walked. Went to dessert. It was a very wonderful first date.

Last year Ryan bought me roses, and took me to The Melting Pot for dinner.

This year, was no different. He showed up with flowers at my work yesterday. Then surprised me and took me to...well, The Melting Pot. A new tradition he said, there was no complaining from me. Except maybe that I ate too much! :)

We had such a wonderful time! I love that he loves to celebrate this day. I know to some it's such an insignificant day, but for us, it's one worth celebrating. Because to us, it's not just another day. It's the day that would change our lives. It was that day, I met my best friend, and husband.

And to me, that is worth celebrating!

Happy 3 year "dating" anniversary Ryan!

No comments: