Wednesday, November 5, 2008

For those who read...

I have come to realize, that I don't think anyone actually reads my blog. But I know I have one loyal reader out there. So this blog is for those who keep reading my random thoughts on different things. Here are some things I am pondering:

I am not at all surprised about how the election turned out. Don't worry, I wont make this a political blog. But I am disappointed by a couple of things. I voted in WA, and was sad by the passing of Measure 1000 and that Dino Rossi did not get the redemption he deserved.

Marriage is a blast. I am LOVING being married. It is an adjustment though. But we are having a ton of fun. One of these days I will blog about the wedding, because it was amazing. Ryan is an amazing man....I mean truly wonderful and amazing. I am so lucky to be married to him.

Work is work. If you want to know more about that...email me! :)

I love Christmas, and Christmas music. We are going to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra on Sunday. So my radio is cranked up pretty loud to the sounds of Trans. Ahh...beauty.

I learned wine is better once you put in a decanter for a while. I am also learning to like red wine, thanks a lot Napa Valley.

I love Portland. I love living here. I am glad we live here. And I love our home. We finally got art work for our living room, it's amazing how it changes our tiny space.

Well, that is all for now. Thanks for reading my simple ramblings (especially you Shelly!)

1 comment:

Anna said...

DANIELLEEE!!!! I READ YOUR BLOG!!! You goose! We have a blog too! I'm so happy to hear married life is great! Josh and I got to see Transiberian Orchestra as well!! WHAT AN EXPERIENCE!! YOU'LL BE FLOORED!! I love you!!!