
I am guilty. The past few days I have been grumpy. Just ask Ryan. Something in me was just feisty and grumpy. He's been calling me "Grumpy Pants". So sweet. Have I become the Grinch?
It's not just me though. Everywhere I go, someone is grumpy. I just had a customer call at work, who was grumpy. People at the store...grumpy. Drivers...grumpy. Grumpy grumpy grumpy. I am trying so hard not to be.
I was in the grocery store last week. I almost hit a guy with my cart. I made a joke, he laughed. I tried so hard to smile, say excuse me, thank you, and just be nice. It's amazing that when ONE person is nice, your grumpiness just fades away. So if that's the case, why aren't we being nicer to others, so they aren't grumpy anymore?
Is it the snow? Because I am pretty sure that has added to my bad moods. Is it the stress of the holidays? All the craziness? The rushing? All the people everywhere you go?
I need to stop being grumpy. My poor husband. So, I am sorry to those I have been grumpy towards in the past couple of days. I am really trying to be happy, and nothing like the Grinch. Because, after all, isn't it the season to Merry, or is it Jolly?
1 comment:
so sorry to hear about the grumpyness. snow should always make one happy. my students long to see a white christmas, but probably never will. this is sad.
Post a Comment