Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A nice day for a walk

Ryan and I have been walking a lot more. My favorite is our Saturday morning walks. We get up and walk anywhere from 2-5 miles to Starbucks then back home. We have a few different routes we take. After a week of little time together I cherish this time. It's a great chance to not only exercise but for us to really connect.

Last night we enjoyed the sun and went on a short walk on the trail by our apartment. This was very sweet time for us. I cannot believe how much we were able to talk about, and the depth of things being said. What a great way to connect at the beginning of the week. I am ready for spring, so we can do this more often!

I love walking. But more importantly I love walking with my husband.

No comments: