Today my heart is sad. It is sad for my old co-worker, and friend Bobby Silva. Today is the funeral for his wife, and his brother. On Sunday April 5 they were rock climbing out in the Gorge when Laura, and Bobby’s Brother Tony fell. Both were killed in the accident. I cannot imagine the pain and loss that Bobby is feeling right now. When I got word of the accident on Monday my heart broke. I could barely concentrate at work, and tried to read every news story I could covering the accident. The whole thing is terribly tragic. And I really don’t know how to respond. I do know that I need to pray for Bobby and the entire Silva family. Please pray for this family who has lost so much in such a short time. Please pray for the funeral today which is expected to packed with Multnomah Students (both Laura and Bobby went there) and many Gresham police officers (since Tony was an officer).
To read more on the accident: http://www.kgw.com/news-local/stories/kgw_040509_news_rock_climbing_death.a7601d67.html
No comments:
Post a Comment