What a weekend we had!!! I love weekends. It is when I get to spend some quality time with my husband!
here are a few highlights
• Sunshine and 70 degree plus weather!
• Walking to Pizza Schmizza for dinner Friday night. Ryan had the night off, so he took me to dinner, but we had to walk a couple of miles to get there, but it was totally worth the amazing pizza we enjoyed.
• Seeing my brother. My brother and I have a great relationship. So after a wedding in NE Portland we grabbed my brother and took him to Peet’s Coffee on Hawthorne, what a fun time.
• A sunny Sunday afternoon with our niece. We drove out to my sister in law’s house where it was so nice, warm and sunny. We visited with Shelly over a nice Riseling. We played with Hadlie. I got hugs and kisses from her. We had such a nice time. The perfect Sunday afternoon.
• The perfect end to a sunny weekend, was a nice BBQ. We went to our friends Kat and Jeff’s house. Jeff cooked these amazing ribs. Kat made some mashed potatoes. The meal was fantastic. The company refreshing. We played with their 5 week old and went for a walk to get some dessert.
* Shauna Parsons liked my skirt.
Overall we had a wonderful weekend. Ryan and I had lots of time together and time with some of our favorite people. Ahh, is it Friday yet?
1 comment:
i'm so glad you had a wonderful weekend. sounds delightful :)
Post a Comment