Thursday, May 21, 2009

Highlight of my day

I wanted to share the highlight of my day. My husband, sister in law Shelly, and the cutest one year old, my niece Hadlie, came and saw me at work. Ryan brought me Starbucks and Hadlie was full of smiles. I love my family. It was so good to see them and show off my adorable niece. What a great day.

2 comments:

Anna said...

How cute! Gotta love those sorts of surprises! How is work by the way?

Jewels said...

Danielle! I just discovered your blog! (after realizing you have one when you commented on my blog...) It looks like you blog a little more often than me! Hope all is well. Love you friend. (to answer your question, I'll be working on an accounting certificate--just to give me some basic skills that will make me more sell-able when I'm looking for a different job)