
Crisp Air, bright colors, football, apple cider, leaves, pumpkins...
all the things that remind me of fall. As I was driving home from work I couldn't help but notice that fall is approaching. A little early, but I am not complaining one bit. The leaves are changing colors. It was very cool this morning. Football has begun.
I love the fall. It is by far my favorite time of year. I remember fall last year. Going on walks with Ryan through the leaves counting down the days until our wedding. Watching all the colors change. Going to the pumpkin patch, and the corn maze. Drinking Caramel Apple Cider instead of my normal Chai. Crisp air with blue skies. Nothing beats an Oregon fall day....
I am so glad that the fall is finally arriving!!
*the photo is from last fall, the leaves haven't changed that much yet! :)
1 comment:
Ahhhh I adore FALL!! My utmost favorite time of year, without a doubt!
Post a Comment