Sunday, April 18, 2010

Just Another Day...


Today it has been 18 Months, 547 Days, 13,128 Hours, 787,680 Minutes, 47,260,800 Seconds since the day I married Ryan.

I cannot believe that it has already been a year and half.

So here are 18 reasons, on the 18th, and the 18th month of our marriage, that I love Ryan.

1. He loves me. Not just the "I love you" as I am walking out the door kind of love. But the love that is unexplainable. The sacrificial, self-less love.
2. He makes me laugh like no one else. I mean laugh where there are tears coming out of my eyes.
3. He is so generous. He loves to give. He always finds little reasons to buy me a present, or flowers. He is also very generous to those around us.
4. He has a way of encouraging me. When I am at my whit's end, he knows just what to say to make it better.
5. He gets me. He knows me so well. All my quirks, and habits. What I am going to say before I can even say it. Or how I would respond to something.
6. He holds me accountable. When I am being a brat, he calls me out on it. When I am doing something I shouldn't be, he tells me.
7. He takes care of me. He takes such good care of me, not in only how he says things but in his actions.
8. He cares about other people. He truly cares about those around him. He wants the best for others.
9. He works so very very hard. I don't think people really know just how hard he works.
10. He believes in me. He is my biggest cheerleader. He does what he can to help make my dreams a reality, even if it is just buying me new baking stuff.
11. He is passionate. When he believes in something, he gives it his all. He doesn't settle for less than best, on anything.
12. He provides.
13. He is incredibly wise.
14. He will do things he doesn't want to do, because it will make me, or others happy. Like grocery shopping.
15. He is dedicated and fiercely loyal. even when he is hurt, or let down, he doesn't give up on people.
16. He is a fighter. He can overcome, and has overcame so many hurdles in life.
17. He is a gentleman. He might not open my car door, but I have never met such a kind man.
18. He is a Godly man. He loves the Lord so much. He prays for me, and our family daily. He cares about church, and making sure we go each Sunday, even when he doesn't want to.

Ryan, even 18 months of marriage, I still love so much. I am so thankful that the Lord has brought you into my life. I couldn't have asked for a better fit than you.

I love you.

No comments: