Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Ahh Fall!



Fall is clearly my favorite time of year. there is something about it that makes my heart beat just a little faster. It's here. Well, it's starting. The trees are all changing, which I heard last night is because the lack of sun! I had no idea. Anyways, the trees are changing, the weather is getting a bit cooler, and of course, football has started! My house is decorated for the fall! I couldn't wait!

Here are a few of my favorite things about fall:
* The colors. I love the colors of all the tress.
* The weather. Cool Crisp, but with blue skies.
* The food. My crock pot has been pulled from it's hiding and has already been put to good use.
* The drinks. Caramel Apple Cider. Oh man. Nothing says fall more.
* The pumpkins! I so love pumpkins. Not for eating, but for decorating! I can't wait to go to the pumpkin farm with Ryan, we have done this the past couple of years!
* Football! Of course. It has begun. Ryan is cheering for his chiefs, and of course I have the Colts, and the Seahawks. It's fun!
* Our anniversary. In just about a month we will be celebrating two years of marriage! I think that's the best part of the fall!

What about you? What do you love about the fall?

No comments: