Where has the time gone?? I feel like it was just the beginning of summer, and here we are..October!
It seems that so much has been happening in the Hawes House. And we are looking forward to so much.
First, for those who don't know...my "sprained" knee turned out to be a torn ACL. Which means Surgery. That happens in November...I am a little nervous to be honest. We have been told the recovery can take a while and the physical therapy is intense. I am thankful for Ryan who will take good care of me!
My parents were here in August. We had such a great time visiting with them. We went to Carnton Plantation, Opryland, Jack Daniel's, Huntsville and so much more. It was so wonderful seeing them. We hadn't seen them since Christmas.
Speaking of visitors, my brother also came for a visit. I loved just chilling with him. I have missed that guy!
Work has been crazy good for both Ryan and I. For me, the school year has started up. We started our small groups and activities for the year! It is so much fun. I love my job so much! I work with great people, and my small group is pretty awesome. Love those girls! We are in the midst of busy season. Back to back events...and I am so excited. Currently I am planning our Halloween Bash, and it's going to be so great! And scary (yikes)! Ryan is loving is his job! They just launched their new set and it looks awesome! So proud of him and how hard he works.
Speaking of Ryan...we are nearing his birthday. But I will post more about that later! With that, we are going to go see the Colts (my team) beat the Chiefs (Ryan's team). We cannot wait!
We are also getting ready to celebrate three years of marriage! I cannot believe it has been three years. I so love being married to Ryan. We have so much fun!
Well, I just wanted to share a brief recap on our lives the past couple of months. I really should try and do this more often!
No comments:
Post a Comment