I realized that I usually just talk about the wedding on here. So, if you are tired of wedding talk, feel free to walk away now. :)
We are officially 3 months away. People tend to ask me how many days and I have a quick answer "92". We are definitely counting. In fact, we have been since 305 days. I guess I shouldn't say "we", I should say "I have been counting". Ryan jumps in on occasion but usually it's me keeping track!
3 months though, is not much time. I am trying not to get overwhelmed or stressed by all the small things that I have to do. I feel so un-organized. Half my wedding stuff is here in Oregon, the rest at my parents house. I have several lists but never seem to actually use them. But I do have to tell myself that things are coming together just fine. The invites are done, and over half are addressed. We have the things to put our favors together. I have almost everything I need to assemble the center pieces. We have many little things. For some reason I just feel so scattered. I need to spend a day and get myself organized. Yes that is it. I wonder if every Bride goes through this crazy period. We felt like we were so ahead of the game, and then the 3.5 month mark hits and I begin to realize that I actually need to get to work once again.
But in the end, the planning, the stress, the work will pay off. Not only will there be a beautiful wedding (I hope!) but I will be married to the man of dreams. There is no greater excitement than that.
1 comment:
...it will be beautiful!
Post a Comment