Friday, July 11, 2008

Wedding Thoughts

Well, here we are 99 days to go. I never thought I would see double digits in the countdown. But hooray. We are finally there. We are just over three months away. The thought of that...uh a bit stressful.

But I do have to say that Ryan has been amazing. I went to his place last night where he was diligently working away on addressing envelopes! What a great guy! He has been such a big help with wedding stuff. Last weekend my mom and Ryan spent the first half of the fourth tying bows. I am so appreciative of him, my mom, and my bridesmaids helping out with the invites. I could not have done them alone. Although, I think they could have been done without me!

Last night I attended a friends bachlorette party/bridal shower. What a good time. Another one of my friends was there who is getting married in two weeks, so there were lots of fun conversations about weddings. Many of the girls asked how my wedding plans were coming. What's funny, is that two months ago I would have said that I am ahead of the game. Now I am thinking that is not so much true. I feel like there is a ton to do yet. It's also hard since Ryan and I are so busy right now. But we are getting things done.

Anyways, I am rambling on about my wedding. I guess I am just super excited about the big day. But more importantly about getting to spend the rest of my life with my best friend. What more could I ask for?

No comments: