I have never really blogged on a blogging website before. Sure, I have my myspace account as well as facebook. But this, this is exciting.
Ryan had tried starting a blog before, but I decided it was time for us to do one together. This will give us a chance to share with all of you how life is going and how wedding plans are coming.
Life is good. We are enjoying it very much. I recently moved back to Portland. It was a difficult decision for me, but I undoubtedly saw the Lord working. So here I am close to Ryan at last. So close in fact, I work next door to him! Our buildings literally see one another! What a blessing.
We are moving ahead with the wedding. We are a couple of days away from double digits! Woohoo! I cannot believe how quickly time has flown by. It is really crazy actually.
We also just found the apartment we will be living in once we are married, so that is pretty cool for us too.
Well, that's about all I have for now. Stay tuned. More goodness to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment