Monday, August 18, 2008

Football

When I was in high school I never missed a home football game. Seriously. I loved to go the games. I would put on all my red and black and cheer...I must confess I didn't know what I was cheering for. The friends, food, entertainment and the something to do in Yelm on a Friday night was the draw, not the game!

I have watched many a football game. Especially this last fall with Ryan. He LOVES football. He has been patient in explaining the game to me, and helping me understand what is going on.

This last Saturday we were given tickets to go see the Seahawks go play the Chicago Bears. I was sooooo excited! I had been wanting to go to a game for so long, and we were finally there! It was so much fun! I was actually enjoying a football game for the game not just the fun stuff around me!!!

So, while I don't LOVE football, it's beginning to grow on me, I am looking forward to this season!

No comments: