It was a year ago today that I went on my last first date.
Ryan and I have been together for a year now. It is amazing to me just how quickly time has gone by. And now we are looking at two short months before we are married!!!
We were talking earlier today about the past year. It is filled with so many joys, hurts, frustrations, victories, and so many memories. We have been through some rough stuff, but we have come out stronger. We have so many sweet memories of things we have done. It has been an amazing year.
I am more in love with Ryan today than I was a year ago. I am so thankful that he is in my life. I couldn't be happier, or ask for a man who is as incredible as he is. The Lord is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment