Last night I opened a new gallon of milk. Meow loves to play with the seal part of the lid, you know the part you pull off and usually throw away.
He was loving his new toy last night. He usually loses it within an hour, under the fridge, washer, behind the tv. Or he eats it. But last night when he was playing he would jump up on the ottoman by my feet and play, so I took it and threw it. He ran after it...but didn't bring it back. Then a little bit later we would repeat this, so not really playing fetch.
But! As I was falling asleep last night I felt him jump up on the bed next to me, and I looked, and there in his mouth was a blue ring. His milk lid thingy. I laughed and threw it. He played with it for just a second before jumping on the bed to do it all over again. We did this four or five times. It was so funny! My cat can play fetch, who knew. Such a smart cat...sometimes.
1 comment:
This totally has NOTHING to do with your blog post because I am not a cat person and therefore can't relate :) BUT... How is the church situation going? Have yall found a place to call home?
Post a Comment