Have you ever wondered why?Have you wondered why things happen to you that don’t happen to anyone else?I do.
I wonder why I married the most incredible woman in the world.
I wonder why I get to enjoy life with the most beautiful woman in the world.
I wonder why I have been able to see parts of the world many people only dream of.
I wonder why I have been able to meet so many wonderful people and be apart of so many great lives.
I wonder why I enjoy the alarm clock going off at 2am to go do the best job in the world.
I wonder why I have been so blessed in my life.
I used to wonder why I was depressed and wanted to kill myself – going as far as trying.
I used to wonder if God would ever make something of my life.
I used to wonder if I would ever be healed.
I have been healed – and while I don’t know the “why” part of the answer, if it meant being able to appreciate the blessings I have now more than I would have if I hadn’t gone through the other stuff – that’s enough for me and for now, I’ll be content wondering why.
-Ryan
No comments:
Post a Comment