Thursday, June 3, 2010

Daily CZECH Up-backpack!


At our first team meeting, our leader Dennis said that it would be best if we traveled with a back pack instead of luggage. It's much simpler between buses and trains and walking. Ryan already had his from his previous trip to Europe. I did not. We decided to buy one instead of borrow one. I have a "bad back" and Ryan wanted to make sure mine was fitted to me, and would not strain my back on the trip.

So Sunday we went to REI. The girl who helped us was actually a Christian who is getting her Masters in Teaching English as a Second Language. So it was fun to talk to her about the trip. I tried on a few different packs. And finally decided on the one that fit the best. It was awkward for me because I didn't know how it was supposed to feel, or what was the best. But I really like the one we got.

Now, we just need to pack them and go! :)