Thank you, thank you, thank you. It’s been a while since I thanked the Lord for the blessings in my life.
Thank you Lord for your faithfulness to me when I am not thankful to you
Thank you Lord for providing for me when I don’t do enough to help others
Thank you Lord for showing me an endless amount of love when I feel my “love tank” has become empty
Thank you Lord for reminding me throughout the day that you love me – in ways no one else even knows about
Thank you Lord guiding me and taking control of my life – even when I fight to be in complete control
Thank you Lord for the blessings you have given me here on earth and the promise of seeing you face-to-face in heaven some day.
You are my king, my savior, my leader, my director, my boss, my father, my provider and my friend.
Thank You, Lord.
-Ryan
No comments:
Post a Comment