Monday, June 28, 2010

Daily CZECH Up-2 weeks and counting

I can hardly believe that we are only 2 weeks away from leaving. In the midst of the excitement there is my usual anxiety.

What is it going to be like? Will the students like me? Will we make all our flights? How are we going to adjust to the time change, especially coming home? What will the trains be like? Did I pack enough? Too much? The right things? Will Meow be ok without us? (yes, I do worry about that) The list goes on.

Despite my worries, I am truly excited.

This weekend we arranged for Meow to be taken care of (Thank you Kat and Jeff!!!). We got new more compact sleeping bags that should work with our backpacks. We are pretty set on clothing. I just have a few more small things to pick up. And we are just over half way on our support! Praise the Lord! Please continue to pray with us that the rest of the money will come in.

With that said, I know these next two weeks will fly by! I am trying to get everything caught up and ahead at work, and keeping the house clean, so I don't have to do a lot before we go.

Please pray for us these next 2 weeks. Pray for rest, and for our hearts to be seeking the Lord for this trip!

We can't wait!

No comments: