I have been doing a lot of praying lately and a lot of thinking. In this process, I have realized that I feel I am in some kind of valley right now.
You know what I mean - down low enough where the hills are tall enough that you can't see what is around you. I don't like this place and I'm not here because anything is wrong or bad, it's just a place I find myself right now.
I spent some time in prayer last night as I was going to sleep and I realized this isn't the place I want to be. Life is full of these times, but I don't think God created me personally to be stuck in these places - so I started praying for something bigger. I started praying for Vision in the Valley. Not sure if this makes sense to you, but it does to me. I don't want to miss what I'm supposed to see right now. I want to see what is around me, what is ahead of me and what God has in store for me. I know this valley isn't a permanent place and I know God is seeing me through it. Today, I am praying for those of you in a similar valley. I'm praying God will give you vision and motivation that will get you through it. I've written before that these are crucial days in our lives. I can't wait to get above this point and praise God for what he taught me here. My friends, let us be thankful valleys aren't forever!
-Ryan
No comments:
Post a Comment